When we refer in this policy to ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘we’ or ‘Nuclemed’, we refer to the legal entity Nuclemed BV, a company incorporated under Belgian law with company number BE 0435.002.834, situated in ‘t Hoog Stuk 27, 8800 Roeselare in Belgium.
Nuclemed will mainly process personal data on behalf of and for the benefit of its customers and is therefore a 'processor' within the "General Data Protection Regulation". Nuclemed can be contacted by post or by e-mail using the following details:
Address : ‘t Hoog Stuk 27, 8800 Roeselare - Belgium
Tel: (+32) 51-22 17 46
Fax: (+32) 51-22 28 36
What is personal information?
Certain types of information reveal something about you, such as your name, address or age. If this information (or combination of information) can be linked to you, it is known as personal information. Examples include your postal or e-mail address, as well as your first name combined with your date of birth. If third parties gain possession of this personal information, they must handle it with care.
Processing of personal information
Nuclemed BV collects and processes customers’ personal information for customer and order management (customer administration, order/delivery follow-up, invoicing, solvency follow-up, profiling and the sending of marketing and personalised advertising).
Nuclemed BV will ask for your information in 3 situations:
(1) General contact form: in this case, we will ask for your name, your function, your company, your address, your city and zipcode, your country, your telephone number and e-mail address. We need this information so that we can contact you. You also have the option of adding a message, in which you can write your question or comments. This data is stored until the end of the necessary communication, in order to follow up your request.
(2) Price request form: in this case, we will ask for your name, your function, your company, your address, your city and zipcode, your country, your telephone number and e-mail address. Also we will ask for the item number and quantity you are requesting information for. We need this information so that we can send you a correct offer for your price request. You also have the option of adding a message, in which you can write your question or comments. This data is stored until the end of the necessary communication, in order to follow up your request.
(3) VIP access request form: in this case, we will ask for your name, your function, your company, your address, your city and zipcode, your country, your telephone number and e-mail address. We need this information so that we can grant you access to the VIP area of our website. You also have the option of adding a message, in which you can write your question or comments. This data is stored until you ask Nuclemed BV to revoke accessto the VIP area of our website.
Legal foundation for the processing
Personal information is processed based on Article 6.1. (a) consent of the General Data Protection Act. Customers always have the right to withdraw the given consent.
Transfer to third parties
If required to achieve the set purposes, the customers’ personal information will be shared with other companies within the European Economic Area, which are linked directly or indirectly with Nuclemed BV or with any other partner of Nuclemed BV.
Nuclemed BV guarantees that these recipients will take the necessary technical and organisational measures for the protection of personal information.
Personal information processed for customer management will be stored for the time necessary to satisfy legal requirements (in terms of bookkeeping, among others).
Right to inspection, improvement, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal information
The customer has at all times the right to inspect their personal information and can have it improved/improve it should it be incorrect or incomplete, have it removed, limit its processing an object to the processing of their personal information based on Article 6.1 (f), including profiling based on said provisions.
Furthermore, the customer is entitled to obtain a copy (in a structured, standard and mechanically readable form) of their personal information and to have said personal information forwarded to another company.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the customer is requested to:
- Adjust the settings of their customer account; and/or
- Send an e-mail the following address: email@example.com
The customer is entitled to object free of charge to the processing of any processing of their personal information aimed at direct marketing.
For any questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal information by Nuclemed BV, or if you would like an overview of the available information or possibly wish to have it changed or deleted, you can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that your information has been misused, you can also contact the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels - email@example.com).
Latest update: January 20, 2020