511 Spring Armed Dose Drawing Station
We know how important radiation safety is to your department, 511 keV nuclides make achieving this goal even more challenging. The Dose Drawing Station was designed to help you meet the ALARA requirements of your department. With its proprietary spring arm design and exceptional shielding, the Dose Drawing Station is a fast and safety conscious way of handling your PET nuclides.
- Designed for maximum radiation protection and greater flexibility when drawing doses at almost half the cost of our competitors.
- Spring arm is constructed to provide ease of positioning and effortless lifting of the 35 lb. Tungstenvial.
- Easily removable inner tungsten vial shield with 1" lead equivalence shielding.
- Outer shield is 1" thick epoxy coated lead. In conjunction with the inner tungsten shield the user gets a combined 2" of lead shielding.
- lock into the tungsten vial shield. One Flanged tungsten shield is included in the purchase of the dose drawing station. (When purchasing specify which shield size you would require, 5cc., 10cc or 20cc).
- Lead glass is protected by ¼" plate glass laminated to the front and back viewing surface to protect lead glass from scratching and chipping.
- 22 ½" w x 23 7/8" h x 22" d.
- 8" w x 8" h x 4" thick 5.2 g/cc density lead glass window at a fixed angle to ease viewing.
- 2 3/8" Gapless lead shielding.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- 5 cc Dose Drawing Syringe Shield (0665-2017)
- 10 cc Dose Drawing Syringe Shield (0665-2011)
- 20 cc Dose Drawing Syringe Shield (0665-2018)
- 32" w x 24" d x 12" h x 2" Thick Unpainted Dose Drawing Station Brick Kit (5530-1028)
- 32" w x 24" d x 12" h x 2" Thick Painted Dose Drawing Station Brick Kit (5530-1031)
- 32" w x 24" d x 12" h x 2 3/8" Thick Unpainted Dose Drawing Station Brick Kit (5530-1033)
- 32" w x 24" d x 12" h x 2 3/8" Thick Painted Dose Drawing Station Brick Kit (5530-1034)
The Four Key Features
The Spring Arm (1):
The Dose Drawing Station’s proprietary spring arm design allows for quick and near effortless positioning of the 35lb. vial shield. With minimal exertion and minimal time the vial shield can be raised, lowered and/or inverted.
The 511 Vial Shield (2):
There are two components to the vial shield. First is the inner T-vial shield, which is made of tungsten and provides a 1" (25.4 mm) lead equivalence. Second is the outer shield, which has 1" (25.4 mm) thick walls of epoxy-coated lead.
The Dose Drawing Syringe Shields (3):
Included with the Dose Drawing Station is a Dose Drawing Syringe Shield in 5, 10 or 20 cc sizes. The syringe shield has a tungsten flange that provides maximum protection and locks onto the 511 vial shield with a twist of the wrist.
The 511 "L" Block Body Shield (4):
Inside of the steel covering of the body shield lie interlocking 2-3/8" lead bricks. Mounted at a 20° angle ontop of the steel cover is an 8" x 8" x 4" High Density lead glass view port.
5510-3003 Drawing Station with body shield
5510-3004 Drawing Station without body shield