Accusync 42 R Wave Trigger
Designed for use in conjunction with imaging systems in gated cardiac studies, theAccuSync 42ECG triggering device automatically detects the R Wave with precision and reliability.
- Automatic R Wave Detection
- 3 Selectable ECG Leads
- Controllable ECG Output
- Trigger Pulse LED
- Patient Isolation
- External ECG Interface
- Universal Voltage
- RS-232 Serial interface
ECG Isolation Amplifier
- PATIENT LEAKAGE CURRENT: less than 10 µA with 230 V~, 60 Hz applied to the patient leads.
Patient related circuitry is isolated from ground by more than 4000 V, 5500 V peak.
- DEFIBRILLATOR PROTECTION: 5000 V, 10 ms duration.
- COMMONMODE REJECTION RATIO: 90db with 51 kOhm imbalance.
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 100MOhm
- BANDWIDTH: Diagnostic: 0.05 to 100Hz - DigitalOutput: 0.5 to 100Hz
- PATIENT CABLE: 3 lead system, RA, LA and LL with 6 pin connector.
- INPUT BIAS CURRENT: 50 nADC
- ELECTRODE OFFSET POTENTIAL: +/- 0.5V
- SENSITIVITY: 100 µV peak
1) The R trigger is a 5V TTL/CMOS (or 12V) compatible square wave for the computer trigger; independent of ECG signal polarity. The output can deliver 35 mA of current or drive up to 150 feet long RGU 174/U cable. R trigger is compatible with all computers including Adac, DEC, Elscint, GE, Hitachi, MDS, Picker (Marconi), Sopha, Technicare,Toshiba, Siemens, SMV, and Digirad. Designed for SPECT, PET, CT, Ultrasound, and multiple modality imaging systems.
2) RS232 interface available to transmit and receive information via an IBM or compatible computer. In transmit mode, the interface will send the ECG data to the computer while in receiver mode the computer will control the parameters of the instrument.
3) ECG Output: Variable gain analog ECG signal up to x2000.
DIMENSIONS: 3.058"Hx7.188"W x6.375"D
POWER: 100-240 V~ (universal auto-switching), 60/50 Hz, 6 W